View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, November 04, 2006

For JoJo

For some reason all my caps are going black today, so I enlisted the help of Picasa to put together this collage for JoJo.

Unfortunately, JoJo, the actual bit of him thumping the noticeboard won't copy well because he's moving so fast it blurs, but I hope this bit will do instead.

Anyone trying to save it will also find I made a mistake in the titling as I'd just been capping Tuxedo Hill, so please try to contain your amusement at my dimwittedness and give it a title of y our own.

2 comments:

ann said...

Val, I had the same problem... I couldn't post the pics of Boaz I wanted to... bet you're not too sorry LOL... although I managed a few others...

when I first saw those scenes in 'a person of interest' I was shocked. I hadn't yet met 'her' and I had to watch those scenes over and over... I couldn't bear to see Goren so vulnerable, not a side we had yet encountered. It moved me intensely.

now I wish they would just get her and lock her away... how does she get away with it? I hope the new scriptwriters won't be so lenient, but they are turning Bobby into a pussycat this series

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

JoJo said...

Val - THANK YOU so much for the "distress" caps....I just about blew out my panty shields when he punched the wall. yummy!!! Ann's right, it was the first time we've ever seen Bobby vulnerable.

Wonder if Nicole will be back this season?!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake