View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, January 20, 2019

Made In Metal

After much delay I've finally had my other shoulder replaced and am recuperating. Before the operation I went to see my beloved tiger JaeJae at London Zoo before he was shipped off to Denmark for the breeding programme, while another male was to be shipped in to breed with Melati.

But he didn't go then, and I finally struggled to the zoo yesterday ashe's now due to go sometime this month. He remains the handsomest tiger I have ever seen, and Melati the prettiest.





Two of the lioness sisters were keeping warm in a covered area, while the third was elsewhere out in the open. The male is still persona non grata among the ladies.


2 comments:

JoJo said...

Welcome back and great to see you again! Beautiful shots of the cats as usual. I'm glad you got to see JaeJae one more time!

ml2013 said...

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake