View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 03, 2011

Crash and Burn

This is one perp who deserved all he got. He wanted to kill Bobby!! Then poor Bobby was so shaken up by his suicide.

The Leaning Tower of Goren.


Getting ready to finger the perp.


"Am I in trouble?"


Oops! Yes, you are now.


"What kind of rubbish phone are you offering me?"


Want to dance this dance with Bobby?


I want my arm to be where this guy's arm is!


The rather unpleasantly explicit head shot we never got to see on Hallmark/Universal.
Can't remember about 5 - Eliza, Diane?


He's the sun in my eyes when he has the sun in his eyes.


Poor, unhappy, pouty Bobby with those lashes and those lips...


And that neck.




10 comments:

Ruby said...

O...M...G!!!! Pic #2!!!!!!

JoJo said...

Love the last 2 caps, but that is a gruesome suicide shot....

Anonymous said...

I THINK Channel 5 showed the full monty with the gunshot. Last piccy is my favourite, although it's a TOUGH call :0)

judith said...

On the first pic. it looks like he is having a ciggie...I'm probably wrong but it looks like it.

Music Wench said...

It was a great episode, although poor Bobby just needed a lot of hugs. Lovely caps. He always looks deliciously good.

vikeau said...

To qoute one of the vixens "THUD". And yes Judith it does look likes he's taking a smoke in that first pic.

Eliza said...

I think 5 showed the whole thing..they're not as squeamish as Hallmark.

Can't choose a favourite picture, they're all delicious

val said...

Meanwhile, in the second picture, the baccy stains on his finger are visible!

bobbybegood1 said...

Pic 10 - oh, yeah. That's when he just look over at Eames at the end of the show. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT LOOK!! Mmmmmm! You have got an eagle eye, Val to notice baccy stains. Hahaha. Cheers

Temps de Cuisse {WL Koon} said...

Yes, that man has the most sexiest lips...nice lips!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake