View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Macca Rocks

Sir Paul McCartney played a whopping 90 minute set at the BBC Electric Proms at the Roundhouse in London, shown on TV last night. He looked and sounded great, playing a broad selection of numbers - some Beatles songs, some from Wings, and some of his latest. You can watch the show at http://www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms/2007/artists/paulmccartney/
I can really recommend it.













More pictures at http://www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms/2007/artists/paulmccartney/photos/

Heather Mills - you may have got his money, but you haven't shaken his spirit.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

I was really distressed when he married her. I know Linda wanted him to move on and love again, but I never liked Heather at all.

Unknown said...

i only have one thing to say:

PAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL!!
(she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped up and down...)

BobbyG said...

One of my fondest memories: I was 40 years old, STANDING on a folding chair in the infield at old Cleveland Stadium, rocking with Paul as he sang "Can't Buy Me Love." Always wanted to see the Beatles in concert. That never happened, but this was the next best thing. I'll check out the website and thanks, Val.

Jane said...

I'm with JoJo...Why did he marry her? But, it's good to see the man is still rockin!!

Now, if we could just get Bruce Springsteen and Paul on the same stage!

Regina Caschetto said...

Thanks for the great shots of Paul-always my favorite-
Regi.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake