View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Next Instalment

Our lucky friend wasn't exactly reticent about what was said on the phone, but she did get a little harder to understand. (Well I don't think I'd be able to string two words together if I'd spoken with him). It seems he remembered meeting her, and reminded her of some things she'd rather forget (mind boggles), that he's a little bit vain and not prudisn(!)

If I had his number I would phone him like a reporter (not pretending, just acting professional, I'd be honest) and ask him to contribute to my blog for his faithful fans. It's moot though, I'll never be that lucky.

2 comments:

Nezumi said...

He said remebered that she was not prudish! Wow, what they have talked about or what did she do?

Sound like a good idea Val, A exclusive interview for your blog.
If you need a personal assistent... :o)

Anonymous said...

JoJo here -

Still, she got to talk to him! That's definitely newsworthy!

I'm having a heck of a time commenting on the blogs today; it keeps telling me my password is wrong!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake